Friday 17 August 2007

My dream...

The two of us were walking down an alley in the park and then... we met THEM. They were sitting on a bench, talking non-sense. She looked upset, rejected and unwanted. Then she saw me and started to smile. He raised and met me: 'TU esti Dan? Hahahahaha!!!' she didn't like my reaction...

He looked power-less and small. And ugly. Dan walked away...


We sat on the next bench and she took my hands with her feet and smiled. I reached out and kissend her and she kissed me back. Then you shouted: 'Fugi, cat mai ai timp. Se intoarce!'. Dan was coming back, and fast. And angry. He stood with his back against a tree. I wanted to punch him and stopped with my fist next to his face. He punched me back and broke my nose. It was bleeding but it did not hurt. He ran as fast as he could. She smiled...

I woke up with a sour nose bridge. I'll be fine...

For: Ioana. About: Alexandra, of course

0 comments :